WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Saturn SKY Ignition Switch Recall in Rhode Island
- I used to own a 2007 Saturn SKY and was in a crash when the I lost power a few years ago, do I have a lawsuit?
- How much time has Saturn had knowledge of about the recalls?
- Do we have to wait for another death before Saturn is again required to do something about something so dangerous in RI?
- Just why did Saturn not order car dealerships to install the modification on unsold SKY convertibles or warn buyers of a complications with the ignition switch in Rhode Island?
- How is it feasible that Saturn duplicated the problem in tests, but chose not to recall the ignition switch?
- How hazardous is not repairing your 2007 Saturn SKY near Rhode Island?
- Is the Saturn ignition switch defect definitely resulting in the air bags not blowing up because of a heavy keychain in Rhode Island?
- Why did Saturn not make this public recall before?
- Precisely why would you hire a personal injury attorney in Rhode Island that does not have experience with the Saturn SKY recall?
- Are you wanting a Saturn SKY attorney in Rhode Island?
- Would you just like to discuss your choices with your lawsuit regarding the Saturn recall on your SKY convertible?
- Should you need to review with a legal representative your law suit on the SKY convertible ignition switch recall in Rhode Island?