WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Saturn ION Ignition Switch Recall in New Mexico
- Was the choice of Saturn not to recall because the very high costs?
- Is the solution not to have anything on my keychain to prevent issues with the ignition switch in my ION red line?
- Do we need to try to keep the 2005 Saturn ION after the personal injury car accident in New Mexico?
- Were you involved in a car accident that the car driver was operating a Saturn ION in NM?
- Did your air bag not deploy when you were in a personal injury accident with your 2007 Saturn ION?
- Did NHTSA require the auto companies to go forward with the ignition switch recall on the Saturn ION?
- Is the Saturn ignition switch defect definitely resulting in the airbags not going off due to the fact that of a heavy keychain in New Mexico?
- Why did Saturn not make this public recall sooner?
- What’s wrong with your ION red line, did you get hurt in New Mexico?
- How is it possible that Saturn replicated the problem in testing, but chose not to recall the ignition switch?
- Is there a good reason that the car insurance company is wishing to purchase my Saturn ION after the crash in New Mexico?
- How many 2004 Saturn IONs were involved with the recall of the ignition switch in New Mexico?
- Saturn is now accused of knowing about it for several years, but not doing anything about the recall for the 2007 Saturn ION coupe?
- Should we make a scheduled appointment to fix my ION for the ignition recall?