WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Saturn ION Ignition Switch Recall in Montana
- The only problem is how many individuals died or were actually injured or hurt because there wasn’t an earlier recall on your ION coupe in Montana?
- How much time has Saturn had knowledge of about the recalls?
- Is the resolution not to have nearly anything on my key chain to avoid issues with the ignition switch in my 2007 Saturn ION?
- Why did this take such a long time for Saturn to make the recall on the Saturn ION?
- Saturn is now accused of knowing about it for several years, but doing nothing about the recall for the Saturn ION?
- Will Saturn be obligated to pay injured parties for compensatory damages in Montana?
- Is it true that you can lose power steering and power brakes due to issues with the ignition switch on our 2003 Saturn ION in Montana?
- Exactly what did you anticipate Saturn to do for this recall?
- How many 2004 Saturn IONs were actually involved with the recall of the ignition switch in Montana?
- Did Saturn deliver the dealerships a service notice for problems with the ignition switch?
- The question in MT is, exactly why do individuals need to be killed or hurt for the rest of their life, to file a suit versus Saturn?