WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Saturn ION Ignition Switch Recall in Kent Washington
- If you have been the injured person of an accident in one of these recalled models that you believed was triggered by the defect and experienced a personal injury, either as a driver or passenger, should I seek medical care right away?
- What are the very best possibilities for a lawsuit after a car accident with a ION coupe that had air bags that did not deploy in Kent?
- Have there been additional recalls on the Saturn ION, prior to the ignition switch recall?
- Is the Saturn ignition switch defect actually causing the airbags not going off due to the fact that of a heavy keychain in Kent, WA?
- Do we have to wait for yet another fatality before Saturn is again required to do something about something so dangerous in Kent?
- Is it safe to operate my ION coupe in Kent WA?
- Was Saturn too slow-moving in the safety recall on the Saturn ION, which led to at least several deaths?
- Is there a good reason that the car insurance company is wanting to buy my ION sedan after the accident in Kent WA?
- If Saturn knew of these problems, what are my grounds for a lawsuit?
- Did your automobile air bag not deploy when you were in a personal injury accident with your 2006 Saturn ION?
- Have malfunctioning ignition switches been connected to accidents and are they the justification for the recall in Kent, WA?
- Why did it have to take so long for Saturn to make the recall on the Saturn ION?
- Does this recall impact you or a family member in Kent?
- When did NHTSA discover of the issues with the Saturn ION?