WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Pontiac G5 Ignition Switch Recall in Henderson Nevada
- Will Pontiac be punished financially in addition to the 778,619 vehicles for which it will replace the faulty ignition switch in Henderson NV?
- Was Pontiac too slow-moving in the safety recall on the G5 coupe, which led to at least about ten deaths?
- How much time has Pontiac had knowledge of about the recalls?
- Exactly why did Pontiac not order car dealerships to install the modification on unsold Pontiac G5s or warn new buyers of a problems with the ignition switch in Henderson, NV?
- Why did this take such a long time for Pontiac to make the recall on the G5 coupe?
- Is there a lawyer or attorney you would highly recommend in Henderson for a legal action on the Pontiac recall of the ignition switch?
- Did Pontiac send out to dealers an announcement telling them to modify existing keys with an insert and to tell car owners to take extra items off their key chains in Henderson, NV for safety?
- Do we want to keep the G5 coupe after the personal injury car accident in Henderson, NV?
- Pontiac recalls over 700,000 cars for defective ignition switch, should we sign a release of liability following a car accident in Henderson, NV?
- Will Pontiac be obligated to pay victims for compensatory damages in Henderson NV?
- Just how Pontiac G5s were actually included with the recall of the ignition switch in Henderson Nevada?