WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Pontiac G5 Ignition Switch Recall in Burlington Vermont
- Should I try to keep my Pontiac G5 or give it to the auto insurance company if it caused an accident in Burlington?
- The problem in Burlington, VT is, why do passengers or drivers have to be killed or injured or hurt for the rest of their life, to file a lawsuit versus Pontiac?
- Do you have questions on the Pontiac recall on your 2007 Pontiac G5 in Burlington?
- I used to own a 2007 Pontiac G5 and was in a crash when the I lost power a number of years ago, do I have a lawsuit?
- Do I want to keep the G5 coupe after the injury crash in Burlington?
- The only problem is how many individuals died or were injured or hurt because there had not been a quicker recall on your Pontiac G5 in Burlington, VT?
- Will Pontiac be fined financially in addition to the 700K vehicles for which it will remove and replace the faulty ignition switch in Burlington, VT?