WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in Washington DC
- Do we have to wait for one more death prior to Chevrolet is again obliged to do something about something so life-threatening in Washington DC?
- When did General Motors learn of the many deaths prior to the recall?
- Just how 2007 Chevy HHR wagons were actually included with the recall of the ignition switch in Washington?
- Who should we call immediately after a vehicle personal injury accident with a 2007 Chevrolet HHR in Washington, DC?
- Just why did Chevrolet not order car dealers to install the modification on unsold 2007 Chevrolet HHRs or warn buyers of an issues with the ignition switch in Washington?
- How many more Chevy HHR personal injuries have gone undiscovered or misreported in Washington DC?
- Why were these ignition switches continued to be made after GM recognized of the issues?