WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in South Carolina
- Can operating on a rough road or hitting a pothole trigger the ignition switch to fail in a 2007 GM HHR wagon?
- What is NHTSA saying about the recall of the HHR?
- Precisely why would you seek the services of a personal injury attorney in South Carolina that does not have experience with the Chevy HHR recall?
- Did General Motors deliver to dealers a statement letting them know to modify existing keys with an insert and to tell automobile owners to take added items off their key chains in South Carolina for safety?
- Exactly why were these ignition switches continued to be made after Chevy recognized of the issues?
- The only problem is how many drivers died or were injured because there wasn’t an earlier recall on your GM HHR in South Carolina?
- Would you like to receive a free consultation with a lawyer or attorney at TSR Personal Injury to go over your options after your personal injury accident with your General Motors HHR?
- Do you have a question or a case on your GM HHR recall near SC?
- How many more Chevrolet HHR personal injuries have gone unknown or unreported in SC?
- Just what did you anticipate General Motors to do for this recall?
- How did Chevrolet cover up the problems and recall with the ignition switch for so many years?
- When did GM learn of the many fatalities prior to the recall?
- How can we know if it the Chevrolet HHR recall has been fixed in South Carolina for our vehicle?
- Where can I get my HHR wagon recall dealt with?