WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in Las Vegas Nevada
- Have many others experienced these recall issues in Las Vegas, NV?
- What is NHTSA pointing out about the recall of the 2007 Chevrolet HHR wagon?
- Is the resolution not to have nearly anything on my key chain to avoid problems with the ignition switch in my 2007 Chevrolet HHR wagon?
- Exactly why would you hire a lawyer or attorney in Las Vegas, NV that does not have understanding with the GM HHR recall?
- Would you like to go over your choices with your lawsuit relating to the Chevy recall on your GM HHR?
- Chevy will remove and replace the ignition switches in all of the 2006 GM HHR built? Who do we contact in Las Vegas, NV?
- Why did this have to take such a long time for Chevrolet to make the recall on the Chevrolet HHR?
- Will Chevrolet be punished financially in addition to the 778,619 vehicles for which it will replace the defective ignition switch in Las Vegas, NV?