WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in Kentucky
- Exactly why were these ignition switches continued to be created after GM recognized of the problems?
- Exactly what are the dangers of driving a HHR wagon with a big keychain in KY?
- Do we want to retain the 2007 General Motors HHR wagon after the personal injury crash in Kentucky?
- Did NHTSA require the car companies to go forward with the ignition switch recall on the HHR wagon?
- What are the very best options for a lawsuit after a car accident with a GM HHR that had air bags that did not deploy in Kentucky?
- How did General Motors cover up the problems and recall with the ignition switch for so many years?
- Where can I get my Chevrolet HHR recall dealt with?
- Just why did Chevrolet not order car dealers to install the modification on new HHR wagons or notify buyers of a problems with the ignition switch in Kentucky?
- Did you have an accident that was connected to the Chevrolet HHR ignition problem in Kentucky?