WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in Cincinnati Ohio
- Is it correct that you can lose power steering and brakes because of problems with the ignition switch on our HHR in Cincinnati, OH?
- Would you like to get a free consultation with a personal injury attorney at TSR Time to go over your options after your car accident with your Chevrolet HHR?
- If you have been the injured person of a car accident in one of these recalled models that you believed was triggered by the defect and suffered an injury, either as a driver or passenger, should we seek medical attention immediately?
- Can driving a vehicle on a bumpy road or hitting a pothole lead to the ignition switch to fail in a 2006 General Motors HHR wagon?
- Did General Motors send to dealers an announcement telling them to modify existing keys with an insert and to tell vehicle owners to take extra items off their key chains in Cincinnati, OH for safety?
- Why would you seek the services of an attorney in Cincinnati OH that does not have understanding with the General Motors HHR recall?
- Why did it have to take such a long time for Chevy to make the recall on the Chevrolet HHR?
- Is there a lawyer or attorney you would suggest in Cincinnati Ohio for a suit on the GM recall of the ignition switch?
- Have a question or a case on your Chevy HHR recall near Cincinnati Ohio?
- Where can I get my Chevy HHR recall dealt with?