WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet HHR Ignition Switch Recall in Cedar Rapids Iowa
- Was the decision of GM not to recall due to the very high costs?
- Did your car air bag not deploy when you were in an accident with your 2006 Chevrolet HHR?
- Have there been additional recalls on the 2007 Chevrolet HHR wagon, prior to the ignition switch recall?
- What are my options for a legal action with Chevrolet on my HHR recall in Cedar Rapids, IA?
- Have other people going through these recall issues in Cedar Rapids, IA?
- Will Chevy replace the ignition switches in each of the 2006 Chevy HHR they built?
- Did NHTSA require the vehicle companies to go forward with the ignition switch recall on the HHR wagon?
- Did this truly take several yrs for Chevy to make the recall on the ignition switch troubles on the HHR wagon?
- Why were these ignition switches continued to be produced after GM recognized of the problems?
- Were you involved in an accident that the driver was driving a General Motors HHR in Cedar Rapids IA?
- The only problem is how many individuals died or were actually hurt because there had not been a quicker recall on your HHR wagon in Cedar Rapids, IA?
- Are you looking for a personal injury attorney in Cedar Rapids IA to help you with your Chevy HHR car accident suit?