WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet Cobalt Ignition Switch Recall in Honolulu Hawaii
- Did Chevrolet send out to dealers a statement letting them know to modify existing keys with an insert and to tell owners to take additional items off their key chains in Honolulu, HI for safety?
- How many General Motors Cobalt’s were included with the recall of the ignition switch in Honolulu?
- How many people were hurt or injured with problems with the loss of power in their Chevrolet Cobalt in Honolulu, HI?
- If you have been the casualty of a car accident in any of these recalled models that you believed was brought on by the defect and suffered a personal injury, either as a vehicle driver or passenger, should I seek medical attention as soon as possible?
- Was GM too slow-moving in the safety recall on the Cobalt, which led to at least several deaths?
- Have defective ignition switches been linked to accidents and are they the reason for the recall in Honolulu HI?
- How long has Chevy had knowledge of about the recalls?
- Would you like to take a look at your options with your lawsuit regarding the GM recall on your 2006 Chevy Cobalt?
- Can operating on a bumpy road or hitting a pothole trigger the ignition switch to fail in a 2005 GM Cobalt coupe?