WARNING: General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Call Us Today!! 612-TSR-TIME
Chevrolet Cobalt Ignition Switch Recall in Billings Montana
- How long has Chevy had knowledge of about the recalls?
- Why did people have to die before Chevrolet address the ignition switch recall issues?
- When did NHTSA find out of the problems with the General Motors Cobalt?
- Why did General Motors not make this public recall quicker?
- Do you have inquiries on the Chevy recall on your Chevrolet Cobalt in Billings?
- If you or a loved one have been hurt or hurt or injured in an automobile accident with a Chevrolet Cobalt in Billings MT?
- Who do we contact about the injured parties that died in the crashes from the Chevrolet Cobalt ignition switch in Billings MT?
- Exactly why didn’t they fix my motor vehicle with the prior recall on the 2007 General Motors Cobalt ss?
- Have there been various other recalls on the General Motors Cobalt, prior to the ignition switch recall?
- If you have been the casualty of a personal injury accident in one of these recalled models that you believed was caused by the defect and suffered a personal injury, either as a vehicle driver or passenger, should we seek medical attention right away?
- Do we need to maintain the Chevrolet Cobalt after the injury crash in Billings MT?
- Exactly why did Chevrolet not order dealerships to install the modification on new General Motors Cobalt’s or advise new buyers of a complications with the ignition switch in Billings Montana?
- Would you just like to take a look at your choices with your case relating to the Chevy recall on your 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt?
- What was the overall number of Chevy Cobalt automobiles that were recalled?